Sunday, February 10, 2008

Free at home job sites II

There are quite a few good places on the internet to find jobs that allow you to work from home.You just have to know where to look.

www.genuinejobs.com is fantastic. This site is the one I used to find my current job working from home. All you need is an email address. They will email you with job updates.

Quite a few of my online pals have used www.craigslist.org to locate telecommute employment. The trick here is simple. You use the word FREELANCE.

A useful newsletter with a list of jobs can be found at http://www.workathometruth.com

WomenforHire.com has been featured on Good Morning America. You may have seen Tory Johnson .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to tell you that I am impressed with the resources that you have found. I have been searching online for free legitimate opportunities off and on for several years and consistently for the past 8 months and when I came across your site, I couldn't believe my eyes. I have never seen Brring or geniunejobs.com before. I have your site bookmarked and look forward to whatever else you may find. By the way, I joined Brring and I love the idea. Since it's so new I hope it works out.

Iliana said...

Hi,
I found your blog from mylot and I have to say that I really like it. So, I would like to exchange links with you.
I would like to invite you to join a new pay to complete offers site, have a look here: http://www.topoffersonline.com
If you put your referral link in your blogroll, you will earn $1 for every active member you refer and we will put a backlink to you.
The site is pretty new and there are a lot of ways to earn of. See our referral contest...
If you agree please join at topoffersonline.com and add your link in our link area (topoffersonline.com/links)
Thanks

MsFit said...

Great blog.
I also make extra cash.

feel free to check out my site filled with proof of pay and updates.

http://cashquests.blogspot.com/

Msfit