Saturday, February 9, 2008


One of the 1st things I learned was that I had to find creative ways to still help pay the bills. Have you ever received a call from a telemarketer? Sure! We all have. I'll bet we receive calls from friends and family too numerous to count on some days. With this site, they pay you for those calls. What happens is the people who call you listen to a 10 second ad, then your phone rings and you have made $$. I started with this because we all have phones of one sort or another and the bill must get paid! The site is free. I've made $20.70 in the last 2 months.

Moms, dads, anybody and everybody 18 and over can join these next few sites to make money. It's free and easy if a bit time consuming. If you are interested in making extra cash, I suggest giving them a look.

No comments: